Association Meeting
August 16, 2008, 3:00 p.m.
Boone County Airport
1600 E 250 S
Lebanon, IN 46052

Members in attendance:
Adam Coker
Roy Dawes
Don Deckard
Wayne Deckard
Gene Hollingsworth
John Komnick
Jim Kouns
Chuck Leucht
Michael Mossman
John Mullenax
Dick Patterson
Gary Rogers
Erick Roldan
Charles Westerfield
Chad Williams

Also Present:
Gayla Rogers
Jessie Rogers
Zach Rogers
Joe Stefanic

Wayne Deckard: As of now have 3,000 gallons of fuel available. Price will be $4.80 per gallon or less. We haven't got the exact price figured, so if you want to pay now go ahead and pay $4.80 then we will adjust it later.

Wayne Deckard: The Navion is now gone and we have a new member. Because the Cessna 310 won't fit in any of the current hangars he will park it on the tiedowns, then take the first available hangar that it fits in. We will contact the 182 and 172 owners to see what they want do to. Roy Dawes will also be contacting the twin Beech owner.

Wayne Deckard: The committee is investigating helping to assist in transferring the airport over to the city.

Chad Williams: I have contacted Andy Henderson and he will meet with this father to see how they want to proceed. The city's annexation of the property could take two years. The previous annexation plan was for property one-half mile north and south of I-65, which would cut right through the property. The new plan is to annex along property lines.

Wayne Deckard: Our committee meetings are closed; if you have input get it in writing and give it to me or Michael Mossman.

Roy Dawes: One of the Stinson guys did a fly-by at an airshow this past weekend and got busted. Tower said pilot's discretion but he still got a ramp check and was grounded.

Wayne Deckard: We need to remind our members to follow the regulations when they fly.

Chad Williams: New Business: There are many members who are using the dumpster for their personal trash disposal; we are now running out of room for airport trash. I propose that the dumpsters not be used for personal trash until Tuesday evening, which is night before they get emptied. If there is room, you can leave your trash in it but only if the lid can be shut. No trash should be left outside.

Unknown participant: We have people coming out who aren't current members who are leaving trash.

Wayne Deckard: Michael Mossman will send out a notice about the dumpster rules.

Wayne Deckard: When do we want to have our annual dog roast? We have a bunch of wood from the trees that we cut down and have to burn it.

Roy Dawes: We can put it on my car trailer and move it to the back of the property until we are ready for the dog roast.

After some discussion, the dog roast was set for Saturday, October 18.

Chad Williams: Financial Report: We made it through last month OK, and now have $3,597.23 in the account after paying Brentco for the fuel.

Michael Mossman: Although it is several months away, we need to start making plans for the Christmas party. Do we want to go to a restaurant or host it somewhere else?

Various participants suggested the Fairgrounds, American Legion and the Conservation Club.

Roy Dawes volunteered to find three potential locations by the September meeting.

Michael Mossman will design a flyer for the October Dog Roast and will post a sign-up sheet for Lee Bottom Field fly-out.

Charles Westerfield: Read Lee Bottom Field's email about admission fees for the fly-out this year,

Wayne Deckard: Next meeting we will vote on the Christmas party date and location.

Chad Williams motioned to adjourn; Wayne Deckard seconded. All in favor. Meeting adourned.

Minutes respectfully submitted by Michael Mossman, Association Secretary